Travelling with a stroller or a pushchair
Welcome on board!
Fares and legal terms
- Strollers are transported free of charge only if there is enough place in the vehicle.
- Use blue/yellow buttons to board easely.
- Your stroller must be postioned parallel to the platform edge (not facing it). Keep it away from the aisle.
- Use wheel locks/brakes.
- Stroller must remain under your surveillance at all times.
- For safety reason, do not attach any bag on the stroller.
All our vehicles are accessible to standard-size strollers (only through the second door). Only few trolleybuses are still to be adapted.
!! Tip !! Easy Access: look for the orange bumpy tile on the sidewalk, it shows where the bus will stop!
Boarding & exiting is done exclusively via the 2nd door (bus) and all swing doors (trams). Door width is 1m20 for all vehicles (except orange trolleys, door width: 0.76 cm.)
Pay attention to the width of your stroller. Boarding buses and trams can be really difficult and not guaranteed.
Yellow and blue buttons: Parents and strollers best friends!
Tip: The blue button disconnects the automatic door closing system.
More time to board, safer way to travel with your child!
ANY QUESTION ABOUT RIDING WITH A STROLLER?
0800 022 021 20
Free hotline from Switzerland and border area.
(Mon-Fri 7 am to 7 pm, Sat 9 am to 5 pm, Sunday closed)