New tickets are now available in the SMS-Ticket family. Travel in the Geneva Region with our new Region SMS-Tickets.
HOW TO DO IT:
1. Compose your ticket code before boarding (listed behind)
2. Send it to 788
3. You receive instantly your ticket / day card.
NB : only board if you have received your ticket.
You can buy your ticket from the tpg app. Be sure you have the last version installed on your device.
SMS-Tickets CODES LIST:
| || |
* = zone 10 counts for 2 zones
SMS-Ticket TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Board only if you have received your SMS-Ticket.
- Your phone must be turned on (until the end of your ticket validity). Keep your device ready for ticket inspection (battery & charge).
- On CFF-SBB train lines, your SMS-Tickets are only valid for the "seconde classe" areas of the train.
- SMS-Tickets are not transferrable (linked to the phone number).
- You can order a SMS-ticket for any person travelling with you (you must be with the accompanying person). Keep your device ready for ticket inspection (battery & charge).
- No extra-charge. Your provider (Swisscom, Sunrise, Orange Switzerland,…) will charge the amount on your next phone bill (No extra fee is charged).
- You must have a Swiss SIM card to use the SMS-Ticket service.