This data protection declaration applies to Geneva public transport (tpg) (CHE-108.954.323), headquartered at Route de la Chapelle 1, 1212 Grand-Lancy 1.
It allows you to inform yourself about the type of personal data we process, why we need it and how you can object to its collection.
Public transport companies take care to preserve the confidentiality of customer data.
As public transport companies, we attach the greatest importance to protecting your personality and your privacy. We guarantee that your personal data will be processed in accordance with the law by virtue of the legal provisions in force.
Public transport companies affirm their commitment to the confidentiality of your data by applying the following principles.
You decide on the processing of your personal data yourself.
Within the limits permitted by law, you can at any time choose the processing of your data, withdraw your consent or have your data deleted. You always have the option to travel anonymously, that is, without entering your personal data.
By processing your data, we offer you added value.
Public transport companies only use your personal data in the context of the provision of services and to offer you added value along the mobility chain (e.g. tailor-made offers, information, assistance or compensation in case of disruption).
Thus, we use your data exclusively for the development, provision, optimization and operation of our services or for customer relationship management.
Your data is not sold.
Your data will only be passed on to selected third parties mentioned in this data protection declaration and only for the purposes explicitly mentioned. If we entrust third parties with data processing, they are obliged to comply with our data protection requirements.
We guarantee the security and protection of your data.
Public transport companies are committed to taking care of customer data and ensuring its security and protection. We take care of the organizational and technical measures required.
Below you will find detailed information on how we process your data.
Do you have a question?
- Qui est responsable du traitement des données ?
- Pourquoi recueillons-nous des données personnelles ?
- Combien de temps vos données sont-elles conservées ?
- Où ces données sont-elles enregistrées ?
- Quels sont vos droits concernant vos données à caractère personnel ?
- Quelles données sont traitées à des fins de marketing ?
- Quelles données sont traitées à des fins d’étude de marché ?
- Comment sont utilisés les outils de suivi ?
- Lors de l'achat de prestations
- En cas d’utilisation du site web Internet www.tpg.ch
- Lors de l’utilisation de notre application mobile tpg
- Lors de l’utilisation d’un formulaire de contact
- Lors d’une conversation téléphonique avec notre centre service client
- Lors de l’inscription sur webshop.tpg.ch
- Lors de la création d’un identifiant/compte client SwissPass sur www.swisspass.ch
We use appropriate technical and operational security measures to protect the personal data we store against manipulation, partial or complete loss and unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
We also take data protection very seriously within our company. Our employees and external service providers are bound by confidentiality obligations and the provisions of the Data Protection Act.
We take appropriate precautions to protect your data. However, we urge you to exercise caution when transmitting information via the Internet and other electronic means, as we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted in this manner.
Last updated: September 2019.