Service Alert for Line 12 | Replacement buses
Geneva public transport is currently carrying out work to extend Tramline 15 to Saint-Julien-en-Genevois. From April 2 to 11, 2021, Line 12 will exclusively terminate at Lancy-Bachet-Gare. Replacement buses will be available to allow passengers on the tpg network to transfer from Lancy-Bachet-Gare to Palettes.
Network changes in detail
|Length of work||Impacted line|
|From Friday, April 2 to Sunday, April 11, 2021||Tramline 12|
- Single terminal of Tram 12 at Lancy-Bachet-Gare.
- Replacement buses between Lancy-Bachet-Gare and Palettes.
- Trams 12 towards Moillesulaz will depart from platform B.
- Replacement buses for Tramline 12 to Palettes will depart from platform F.
The Pontets stop of the 12 tram, direction Moillesulaz and Palettes, will move to Avenue des Communes-Réunies, at the official stop for Lines 23 and 42. The replacement buses of line 12 will pick up at this location.
- The Trèfle-Blanc stop, direction Moillesulaz, will be served at the official stop of Line 12.
- The Trèfle-Blanc stop towards Palettes will not be served.
To get to Palettes, the closest connection is at the Pontets temporary stop on Avenue des Communes-Réunies. It takes about 7 minutes to walk to the stop and make a connection with the replacement buses 12 and Lines 23 and 42.
At the Palettes stop, the replacement buses will leave for Moillesulaz from the official stop on platform A.
We would like to thank all the travelers and residents of the Bachet and Palettes sector for their understanding. We also apologize in advance for any inconvenience and noise pollution that may result from this work, which is essential to improving tpg network service in the Greater Geneva area.
Plan your trip around announced works and events
Click here for more information on all the events and works in progress on the tpg network in the Greater Geneva area.